Frank Rechichi has been a stalwart loyal employee for over three decades here at Versatile. Frank’s seen it all, and he’s still turning up every day with a grin on his face. Onya Frank!
- How long have you been with Versatile Mitre10 Trade Centre? What does your role involve?Frank: 31 years, managing the warehouse and preparing orders.
- What part of the job do you most enjoy?
Frank: Working with colleagues and serving customers!
- Tell us a little about your work history.
Frank: I was a furniture upholsterer for 6 years prior my time at Versatile.
- “Unsung Hero”: What is one service or product that Versatile offers that most people do not really know about?
Frank: We actually have a specialised team that installs our plasterglass products (ie. Cornices, ceiling roses, fire place framing) here!
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
Frank: Work hard and take pride in what you do.
- Who is your favourite sports team?
Frank: West Coast Eagles.
- How do you like to spend your time out of work?
Frank: Watching movies and spending time with family.
- Lastly, what are you most looking forward to in 2020 with Versatile?
Frank: To have a successful year and continue serving customers.
Great, thanks so much for your time Frank!